Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tabitha King on Bloggers

Tabitha King on Bloggers


Do you know that 5 people can change your entire life..WOW that is amazing. Someone once said “Ask me how” –Don Failla he is an amazing man a RICH amazing man I shall say. I have read many books but it’s his book “The 45 second presentation” that always keeps me going this is a WEALTHY man that is the CREATER of NETWORK MARKETING he tought me so much, this is also a man that as of today has over 800,000.00 people on his team! WOW now that is the team I look forward to having in the next 5 years if not sooner at the rate I'm going . He started off with only 4 of his friends and his friends grabbed 4 each of their friends and it continued on and on and on. Do you realize that everyone on his team is making if not 6 figures a years over 6 figures; some in even a month now tell me that’s not RESIDAUL INCOME! Network Marketing is NOT about recruiting thousands of people, breaking your neck to only be turned away. If network marketers only knew how easy it is! Till next time…….

No comments:

Post a Comment